Here is what you should bring for your first visit
To start, we need your teeth! Including fake teeth, bridges, retainers and any other dental items you may use. We will also need:
- Photo ID and insurance cards
- If you have any recent dental X-Rays within 6 months
- All information detailing the history of your medical and dental health
- Current medications you are taking
- A plan to pay for co-pays and any out of pocket costs
Want to get a head start? Fill out your pre-appointment forms online or download and print to bring with you to your visit.
Walk in Appointments Available Daily
Making an appointment? Have a question? Want to tell us how we can do better? We want to hear from you.