Online Patient Registration
First Visit Overview
We invite you to prepare for your visit at Gateway Dental by reviewing our patient resources. For additional information about your first visit with one of our Miami dentists or dental specialists, or to schedule your first appointment, please call or visit us soon.
How to Avoid Dental Problems
Proper dental care is important for all ages. Good dental health requires regular dental check-ups and professional cleanings, so small problems don’t become more serious and expensive to treat. It is recommended that you receive professional dental check-ups and cleaning at least 1-2 times per year. Your teeth were designed to last a lifetime, and they can with proper care, which includes correct gum care.
Good daily dental practice includes:
- Brush after meals with a toothbrush that has soft or medium bristles.
- Use toothpaste with fluoride.
- Use dental floss every day.
- Eat fewer sweets, especially between meals.
- Do not smoke or chew tobacco products.
- Visit your dentist for regular check-ups.
CareCredit is a healthcare credit card designed for your health and wellness needs. Pay for the costs of many treatments and procedures through convenient monthly payments.